This company is managed by Sam Bruno, a licensed home builder in the State of Alabama.
Mr. Bruno has over 18 years of experience in this business.
He has worked with many insurance companies on insurance claims by restoring homes to their original state. This involves much more than building from scratch. It involves creative problem solving in many areas including rebuilding with existing materials, and working within the insurance claim's budget.
As a result of Mr. Bruno's success with insurance restoration, several insurance companies have Red Mountain Restoration listed as a preferred contractor. Such contractors must qualify under strict guidelines in order to make this list. In conclusion, they put their trust in Red Mountain Restoration.
Mr. Bruno was also a former home inspector. This allows him to help identify major defects and other problems so he can make an informed decision about the building's condition and the expense of related repairs.
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration, WTR (Water Technician), ASD (Applied Structural Drying).
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders
- EPA Lead Safe Certification Program
- Successful Subrogation I, Claims Training Services, Jackson, NJ
- State of Alabama Licensed Home Builder